Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Happy Birthday to someone very special



I wanted to wish one of my most faithful blog readers a very happy birthday today!

I thought it would be a fun surprise to wish him a happy birthday right here on my little blog.  It will probably embarrass him and make him smile all at the same time.

This guy is very special.


He loves the Lord and is others oriented.
He possesses many gifts and talents, and he uses them for the glory of God.
He is thoughtful, kind, and a gentle leader.
He is REALLY fun to be with!
He is most certainly not bad looking.  :-)

... and he is MARRYING my daughter in 39 days!!

 Untitled
photo cred:  logan cole photography http://www.logancoleblog.com/emma-nick-engagement/
 

Happy 21st Birthday Nick!
Mr. H. & I love you!


P.S.  Don't forget to scroll down for my Way Delicious Wednesday post today as well  :-)

post signature

1 comment:

Carol Blanchet said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, Nick.