Monday, January 27, 2014

They're married!

Here are a few pics from the wedding day that I managed to get on my iPhone (so forgive the blurriness!) or "borrowed" from others.   :-)

The day was absolutely perfect.  So much joy!



She and her bridesmaids got ready at our home, which was really special.

Photo cred:  Colin Cabalka



Going to her "first look" with Nick



In the Bride's Room of the Venue



Love my beautiful girl.



Love this one of Daddy & Daughter



Right before he walked her down the aisle.  Melt my heart.

Here are a few details I snapped before the wedding:



 Mrs. Steadman's beautiful bridal bouquet






The candle favors lovingly made by the e-wife  :-)



The adorable cake made by my talented sis



The name cards for reception



The ceremony





Photo cred: Luke DeShong



Announcing for the first time Mr. & Mrs. Nicholas Steadman!



 Pure joy!

photo cred:  Tracy Dodson



My handsome son and beautiful daughter in law -bridesmaid & groomsman

photo cred:  Stephanie Harasick



First dance with her groom



Daddy/Daughter dance



Running through sparklers on the way out

photo cred: Drew Harasick


Off they go!
post signature